Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 01-19-2012, 07:05 PM

Hi from a new member.

Hey, folks,
I am Gary Southard from South Carolina. I am just starting to get back into armor modeling. I am pretty new to the internet so I'm anxious to see what there is to learn. That's all for now.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote top
Users like gary southard's post!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:08 PM

I hope I'm doing this right. I don't even know what a "thread" is.
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-19-2012, 07:47 PM
vBench

Send a message via ICQ to sharkmouth Send a message via AIM to sharkmouth Send a message via MSN to sharkmouth Send a message via Yahoo to sharkmouth Send a message via Skype™ to sharkmouth
Welcome and you are doing it right.

Regards,

Saúl García
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
It is why it is called The Present!
Reply With Quote top
Old 01-20-2012, 12:40 AM

Welcome.

Quote:
Originally Posted by gary southard View Post
Hey, folks,
I am Gary Southard from South Carolina. I am just starting to get back into armor modeling. I am pretty new to the internet so I'm anxious to see what there is to learn. That's all for now.
Thanks.
Welcome to planetarmor and for your first post from South Carolina.

I was posted in SC back in 1998 an attended the local IPMS club meeting a couple of times in Charleston.

Great model builders, what I remember.

I also remember going to the IPMS contest in Wilmington, NC, winning best diorama in 1998.

Good times in the Carolinas back in the day.

Take care and good wishes.

AWD

my twitter https://twitter.com/#!/alexwence
my 'Attention To Detail' blog: http://scratch-builder.blogspot.com/
Modelers Alliance 'Masters Classes':http://www.modelersalliance.com/forum/alex-de-leon
Reply With Quote top