Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 02-13-2007, 02:27 PM
vBench

Hello altogether,

guessed right - i am new(ly registered) to this site. I followed PA now for quite a couple of months and now I finally registered as I thought it was unfair to benefit from following the premium class modelling here on PA just as an anonymous 'guest' ...

There's no place in the www where I learned more about modelling than here

Some facts about me: No - I'm not a guy! In fact I am one of the few lady-modellers focusing on armor! Unusual? Oh yes it is but armor is the only modelling topic that really attracts me ... Originally from Italy I moved to southern Germany with my family as a child and live there since then ... After a long break from modelling I relaunched this hobby concentrating on german armor in the first half of WW2 (if I didn't do that I'd kill my bank account - besides of that I don't want to build just another Tiger or Panther out there ... everybody builds those two fellows) ... unfortunately my friend isn't too fond of this hobby so that I don't have a lot of time for my workbench and am a very slow modeler of intermediate skills

Okay now ... that's all for now as I don't know what to tell you all ... uhoh - yes: You all can be sure that I won't bore you with fashion drivel on shoes, bags and whatever ... I will focus on modelling and related funstuff and nothing else! - promised

kind regards and happy modelling,

Laura
Old 02-13-2007, 04:22 PM
vBench

Hi Laura,

welcome to PA!

You are indeed the first female armor modeller I have met But I hope there are many more to come

Enjoy your time here on PA and I am looking forward to seing some of your work in your vBench...

-Ambjoern
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-13-2007, 06:22 PM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kreighshoer View Post
Some facts about me: No - I'm not a guy! In fact I am one of the few lady-modellers focusing on armor!
I nearly choked on a pistachio when I read that.

Well, ciao Laura

Andrew
Old 02-13-2007, 11:42 PM
vBench

Location: I know a guy who sells t-shirts at a nearby location to Willy's grave.
Send a message via Skype™ to Larry Bates
Ciao Laura,

Welcome to PA.

Larry

Opening Laz's World on Ice next summer, no franchises. Just cold ice, and figure skaters, ring side bar service.

Reply With Quote top
Old 02-13-2007, 11:45 PM
vBench

Welcome to PA laura!
Old 02-14-2007, 12:41 AM
vBench

Welocme to PA...Laura. You may be the 1st lady member on PA ...I am also a slowly builder too...look forward to seeing your work soon.
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-14-2007, 04:54 PM
vBench

Welcome to PA on my behalf too. Hope you will like it here.

Siim

Reply With Quote top