Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Market

Market Buy, Sell or Swap

Old 11-02-2006, 08:49 PM
vBench

WTB/WTT Tigers in Combat Vol I & Tigers in the Mud - Hardcover only

I don't know how missed out on buying Tigers in Combat Vol I. I have Tigers in the Mud in paperback but want the hardcover as it has more photos.

I need both in hardcover only. I am willing buy or trade. I have some Cyber Hobby kits that I can trade as well.

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-03-2006, 12:41 PM
vBench

By the way, do you know any internet shops based in Hong Kong that deal with Ground Powers apart from Tristar?

(I would like to have a copy of those, but thay are very expensive. You may find a half year search in Ebay worh the delay; another problem is the shipping cost as they are quite heavy)
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-03-2006, 12:47 PM
vBench

Antonio

Universal Models carry them as well. They are owned by DML and for obvious reasons do not cater for online orders. Let me know which issues you are looking for and I will have a look for them when I drop by Tristar and UML next.

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-03-2006, 05:25 PM
vBench

The problem with Tristar is that the new ones are quite expensive.

In Japan each costs about 15-16 or 160HKD; but now Trisnly sttar charges 248 HK or so... I have ordered some from Rainbow Ten but they oock the more recent ones.

I would like to know where to buy the older ones... Perhaps Falcon?

Thanks in advace... Even though I dont have money right now And in the near future I will be going to Poland (with the car so as to bring as many Wyndicko Mylitaria as possible )
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-03-2006, 11:55 PM
vBench

Antonio

I don't go to Falcon much and I have never seen them stock GP. Older popular GP are difficult to get but let me know and I will hunt them down for you.

Lawrence

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-06-2006, 01:15 PM
vBench

Thank you very much Lawrence...

Today I received a parcel from Tristar including 6 GP. I don´t know at the moment the numbers of the ones I would like, but the volumes regarding the early Panzer IV, and the soviet t-55 and t-72 are a must-find!
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-17-2006, 01:40 PM
vBench

I managed to pick up Tigers in Combat Vol 2 and it is an awesome book. According to JJ Fedorowicz, the hardcover editions had 40% more photos than the softcover by Stackpole. This is because Stackpole didn't want to pay royalties for some of the photos.

I am still looking for Tigers in Combat Vol 1 - Hardcover but not at the crazy prices asking on Amazon. Can anyone help? I have another copy of Vol 2 and it is still wrapped in plastic. I am willing to trade it for a Vol 1.

Lawrence

Reply With Quote top