Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Features > Photos: In-progress Blogs

Photos: In-progress Blogs Post your in-progress photos in a blog-style topic!
Request vBench Photo Upload Access

Old 06-30-2005, 11:28 PM
vBench

Hi guy's, this is one of my current projects, the vehicle is modelled on ths late Jagdtiger captured by the Russians in April 1945 and now in Kubinka. the paint scheme will be a late hard edged three colour scheme. Aber track guards and detail set with Tamiya single link track. I would welcome comments or questions on this build, cheers Les.

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-27-2005, 12:18 AM
vBench

Location: I know a guy who sells t-shirts at a nearby location to Willy's grave.
Send a message via Skype™ to Larry Bates
Very nice work Les, will you be posting any more pics, once it' s painted?

Please do.

Larry

Opening Laz's World on Ice next summer, no franchises. Just cold ice, and figure skaters, ring side bar service.

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-27-2005, 01:11 AM

Hi Les,

Great build. It really looks awesome. My only concern is that you put on the mud buildup on the tracks and lower rear hull before you painted it. Well I'm wishing you good luck in your paint job.

KingTiger
Old 11-08-2005, 03:12 AM
vBench

Hi guy's,well after a busy period I can post these pics of my Jagdtiger under some paint, with weathering still to complete. the pics dont show the colour of the red oxide too well, it comes up slightly pinkish, but I'm sure you will overlook my faltering photography. all comments welcome. cheers Les.

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-08-2005, 08:45 AM
vBench

Hi Les,
great build and good looking painting. I love the details you have added, there is lot of them! I like the faded tone you have achieved. I agree on that redbrown could be darker. Color in front plate seems to be too thin as other colors are seen through? If not totally painting the red brown areas, perhaps adding a brownish filter? I don't know if it really helps but I would try that.

BR,
Niko
Old 11-08-2005, 07:22 PM
vBench

Hi Niko, thanks for the comments, I agree on the red/brown, I have been working on it and have nearly completed the model, hopefully the colour of the red oxide now has a more brownish tint. decided to leave off the side skirts as I want them for a very late T2. thanks again Les.
Reply With Quote top