Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 02-20-2008, 10:34 AM

Hello folks,

I've been lurking for awhile, but now will become more active as I intend to join the Stug campaign. Been back to modeling a little over a year currently building an E-100 and a JS-2 which is almost done. 56, married with four children. Look forward to contributing what I can.

Regards,

Joe Osborne
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-20-2008, 02:57 PM
vBench

Welcome Joe!

What did you have in mind for the StuG III Groupbild?

Cheers

"Bet Kinder bet, morgen kommt der Schwede.
Der Schwede der kommt mit dem morgenstern,
Er frist die kleine Kinder gern."
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-20-2008, 04:08 PM
vBench

Send a message via Skype™ to AfRiKaKoRpS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Der Oberst View Post
Hello folks,

I've been lurking for awhile, but now will become more active as I intend to join the Stug campaign. Been back to modeling a little over a year currently building an E-100 and a JS-2 which is almost done. 56, married with four children. Look forward to contributing what I can.

Regards,

Joe Osborne
Joe do you mean that you would like to join our Group Build StuG III?
If yes let me know details of your build.

Chris

.................................................. ......

StuG III Ausf.G DML Smart Kit - Dec 1942 Production Initial StuG III G - Russia 1942/43 - PA Group Build
StuG IV DML Smart Kit - 2. Kompanie Panzerjäger-Abteilung Brandenburg /1. Jäger-Rgt. "Brandenburg" - Poland 1945

Reply With Quote top
Old 02-20-2008, 07:10 PM
vBench

Welcome to PA. You will learn alot here and meet some of the best people on the planet (no pun intended).

Roy
Old 02-20-2008, 08:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfRiKaKoRpS View Post
Joe do you mean that you would like to join our Group Build StuG III?
If yes let me know details of your build.

Chris
Chris,

Yes, I have the DML Stug III G Early with both Cyberhobby upgrade kits. This will be my first adventure into PE in a big way. Looking forward to building it and entering the GB. Not sure which unit I'm going to build, but I do have the great "Achtung Panzer" #5 and Trojca's "Stug III-IV at War" for references. Any suggestions for this kit?

Also, thanks for the warm welcome! This looks like a great place with a few friendly faces that I've seen over at MIG. There seems to be a great sense of community here, and I've already picked up a fews things that I've added to my modeling repertoire.

Regards,

Joe Osborne
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-21-2008, 02:55 AM
vBench

Location: Somewhere near polarbears, reindeers and Santa let loose on Arctic circle..
Wellcome Joe to PA and group build! You could build it to Kursk or after Totenkopf vehicle!

Btw. Unfortunately I missed my Mig cause seems that it has become ClosedEliteCommunity.
Old 02-21-2008, 05:45 AM
vBench

Send a message via Skype™ to AfRiKaKoRpS
Quote:
Chris,

Yes, I have the DML Stug III G Early with both Cyberhobby upgrade kits. This will be my first adventure into PE in a big way. Looking forward to building it and entering the GB. Not sure which unit I'm going to build, but I do have the great "Achtung Panzer" #5 and Trojca's "Stug III-IV at War" for references. Any suggestions for this kit?

Also, thanks for the warm welcome! This looks like a great place with a few friendly faces that I've seen over at MIG. There seems to be a great sense of community here, and I've already picked up a fews things that I've added to my modeling repertoire.

Regards,

Joe Osborne
Joe you are on the list so no way back now

Chris

StuG III Ausf.G DML Smart Kit - Dec 1942 Production Initial StuG III G - Russia 1942/43 - PA Group Build
StuG IV DML Smart Kit - 2. Kompanie Panzerjäger-Abteilung Brandenburg /1. Jäger-Rgt. "Brandenburg" - Poland 1945

Reply With Quote top
Old 02-21-2008, 09:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikkoH View Post
Wellcome Joe to PA and group build! You could build it to Kursk or after Totenkopf vehicle!

Btw. Unfortunately I missed my Mig cause seems that it has become ClosedEliteCommunity.
Mikko,

No, no, no... it is not a "closed elite community", they have a real problem with their forum system, and had to stop adding members due to that problem. They use an older phpBB forum and it's not handling traffic very well. There is a major problem with error pages. Mig and Adam are trying to address it, but they had to close things down for awhile as adding more users would simply make the problem worse. I would expect them to reopen things once they have resolved the issue.

Thanks for the suggestions on vehicle btw, much appreciated.

Joe Osborne

Tamiya JS-2
DML Stug IIIG Smart Kit PA Group Build
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-21-2008, 09:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AfRiKaKoRpS View Post
Joe you are on the list so no way back now

Chris

Not a problem. Once I get started I'll post over in that section. Thanks!

Joe Osborne

Tamiya JS-2
DML Stug IIIG Smart Kit PA Group Build
Reply With Quote top
Old 02-21-2008, 12:07 PM
vBench

Location: Somewhere near polarbears, reindeers and Santa let loose on Arctic circle..
Quote:
Mikko,

No, no, no... it is not a "closed elite community", they have a real problem with their forum system, and had to stop adding members due to that problem. They use an older phpBB forum and it's not handling traffic very well. There is a major problem with error pages. Mig and Adam are trying to address it, but they had to close things down for awhile as adding more users would simply make the problem worse. I would expect them to reopen things once they have resolved the issue.

Thanks for the suggestions on vehicle btw, much appreciated.
Ok. Hopefully they get things working. Other intresting would be RFSS stug in Italy.