Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 12-05-2013, 06:04 AM
vBench

New member old modeller

Hi There, I have been a keen model maker for 50 odd years but lapsed due to work etc, Now semi retired I have taken up the hobby againn and am amazed at the progrees thats been made with kits, after market parts, paints etc, I have recentley completed Tamiyas 1/35 Spitfire, Trumpeters superb King Tiger and I am currentley building Tamiyas reissue 1/25 scale Cheiftan.I will add a photo blog when I find out how to navigate this site.
Peter
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-05-2013, 07:42 PM
vBench

Send a message via Yahoo to David Diaz
Hey Peter,

Welcome to the forums. I am looking forward to seen some of your work, that big Chieftain does sounds exciting!

See you around.

dave

SCOUTS OUT!

"To know, that is Wisdom.
To use it, is the Art."

- Clive Barker

http://www.planetarmor.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=173
(Click to visit my v-Bench)
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-06-2013, 07:29 AM
vBench

Smile

Thanks Dave
I tried yesterday to post some photographs but didn't have a lot of luck, I am going to try again today. The Cheiftan is coming along and looks good but not the best of Tamiyas tanks.
Reply With Quote top
Old 12-06-2013, 11:10 AM
Publisher -KitMaker Network

Hi Peter,
Try again as you do now have the right permissions to upload photos directly here.

Best wishes,
Jim
Reply With Quote top