Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 10-30-2008, 07:24 PM
vBench

Hello everyone. I'm looking to expand my modeling into armor. I'm looking forward to learning the techniques of armor building. I've been building WWII aircraft. Looking forward to learning from you guys. I've had a peak around and boy are there some gifted modelers on this site!

Here is an example of my work.

Reply With Quote top
Old 10-30-2008, 07:46 PM
vBench

Send a message via Yahoo to David Diaz
Welcome to PA Isaac!!

Nice clean build you've got there. I hope you find our builds useful and above all fun to follow. If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask.

dave

SCOUTS OUT!

"To know, that is Wisdom.
To use it, is the Art."

- Clive Barker

http://www.planetarmor.com/forums/fo...play.php?f=173
(Click to visit my v-Bench)
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 05:18 AM
vBench

It looks very nice, specially the engine intake.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 08:34 PM
vBench

So this is the Meet and Greet thread?

Hiya, Moon Puppy here. Been posting at Swanny's and FSM for a while. Really in awe with the stuff yous guys are doing and hope to pick your brains. My current project is a M2A1 Halftrack with the full Lions Roar upgrade. Really been enjoying this build and the help I've gotten from Rick Lawler has really gotten me off to a great start.

I've got a build thread started at FSM and looking forward to posting it here when this Vbench thing gets started.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 09:50 PM
vBench

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon Puppy View Post
So this is the Meet and Greet thread?

Hiya, Moon Puppy here. Been posting at Swanny's and FSM for a while. Really in awe with the stuff yous guys are doing and hope to pick your brains. My current project is a M2A1 Halftrack with the full Lions Roar upgrade. Really been enjoying this build and the help I've gotten from Rick Lawler has really gotten me off to a great start.

I've got a build thread started at FSM and looking forward to posting it here when this Vbench thing gets started.
Welcome aboard, any chance we could get your real name?

Click for ARMOUR WORKSHOP
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 10:10 PM
vBench

Well I use this handle all over the place on the internet and I've made some folks mad about Southern High School Football (a local thing) so I'd rather not associate my handle with my real name.

Is it required? If so I'll come up with another handle.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 10:45 PM
vBench

Quote:
Well I use this handle all over the place on the internet and I've made some folks mad about Southern High School Football (a local thing) so I'd rather not associate my handle with my real name.

You will need to use your real name, at least in your profile, and you don't have it there right now, to get a vBench- it's just better for everyone to be real with everyone here. While handles and such aren't that big of a deal, real names are more responsible and I think that when a person uses his real name- (or at least has it in his profile, along with the handle) it gives validity to what you post. I don't think many Southern High school fans post here, so you probably don't need to worry about that.

Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 10:48 PM
vBench

Quote:

You will need to use your real name, at least in your profile, and you don't have it there right now to get a vBench- it's just better for everyone to be real with everyone here. While handles and such aren't that big of a deal, real names are more responsible and I think that when a person uses his real name- (or at least has it in his profile, along with the handle) it gives validity to what you post. I don't think many Southern High school fans post here, so you probably don't need to worry about that. I think if you look at most of the regular posters here, even if they have some fanciful handle or nickname as their avatar, they still have their real name in the about me section of their profile.

Last edited by James Tainton; 11-01-2008 at 10:58 PM.
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 10:58 PM
vBench

OK you got it, updated profile. but if I start getting late night phone calls from rabid football fans I know where they got it from..
Reply With Quote top
Old 11-01-2008, 11:06 PM
vBench

BTW Isaac, great looking Volksjager.
Here's my pride and joy. Did a FW recently also.

Last edited by Moon Puppy; 11-01-2008 at 11:09 PM.
Reply With Quote top