Go Back   planetArmor > planetArmor Community > New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello.

New Members, you must Post here first . Introduce yourself or just say hello. Attention: Newly Registered Members (with a post count of 0), you must make a post in here first before the forum software lets you post in other forums (processing time takes up to an hour). This is to help reduce spambot activity in the other forums.

Old 03-29-2006, 02:53 AM
vBench

Hello all,

Today I have finaly sign in at the planet. I am Bas Hermsen from the Netherlands and I am 20 years old. I live in the city Zutphen (30 km near Arnhem)My parrents think I'm a student environmental planning :lol: Only one year and I can start working. Some of you know I post some of my work at ML, but I think I am better of at the planet.

My main interest is modern AFV and some german ww2 stuff. My english isn't that good, sorry. I let the pictures do the talking. I hope to show some of my work in the vbench very soon!

cheers,

Baz
Reply With Quote top
Old 04-11-2006, 01:15 PM
vBench

Hi all!

I'm Richard Polderman and like Bas also new on this forum and also from the small town of Zutphen in the netherlands.

wanted to post some pictures in the vbench, but can't find out how

Anyone can tell me how?

Greetz,

Richard

(edit: panzerfaust here Glad to have you aboard. This is sort of the wrong thread to ask a question - it's strictly a place to write a paragraph or two about yourself. Others aren't meant to answer. As for the vBench, contact the head honcho the lovely and talented Gordy)
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-02-2006, 06:58 AM
vBench

Greetings!

I am Sgt. Shlitz and Ive been into models for about 30 yrs. I mostly do WWll aircraft but I recently went to the dark side of the hobby. Armour. So far I've done 3. A 1/48 scale Sherman (Tamiya), a 1/35 Tiger 1 (Dragon, great kit, btw) and a Sd.Kfz.222 (Tamiya). I'm currently workin' on Dragon's Hetzer. I am now hooked on tanks!!
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-02-2006, 02:37 PM

Hey i am also a new nember on this wonderfull forum.. All though most of the models is german. But is wonderfull to see those wonderfull builts there are on this site. It is always nice to see and observe some new tips on AFV for a newbie as i am. But i cant figure out how to post pics? could somebody maybe help me.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-06-2006, 04:52 AM

Another new member! Hi, my name is Oliver, not long turned 18, and currently model 1:35th German WW2 armour and Modern American and British stuff! Usually try to incorporate some figures into my builds, as thats another one of my loves - figures!
Great site, great community, hope to show some of my builds asap!

Cheers
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-19-2006, 09:50 AM
vBench

Hello

My name is Lawrence and I am new to Planet Armor. I am very fortunate to have been recommended by Leo Lee and RC Hill.

I have been to many forums and I find this community to be very friendly and helpful.

I am 35 years old, married and have no children (my wife would argue that I am the child ). I have been working in Hong Kong for the past three years and am enjoying it.

I have been buidling model kits on and off over the years. I just came off a break of about 10 years. My interest in mainly WWII German AFVs but I do like most AFVs. I also build some aircraft.

I don't know any modelers in Hong Kong and hope to be able to learn from fellow modelers in this community. I would like to learn from you all and keep improving. I haven't completed a single model kit in ten years (something my wife keeps reminding me!) and I plan to complete my first kit on Planet Armor.

Thanks for looking and for any help in the future

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.
Reply With Quote top
Old 05-26-2006, 10:58 AM

Hi, my name is Guy, and I just signed up this morning. I have been surfing this site the last couple days like crazy. There is so much really great material here I just don't know where to start, and can't take it in fast enough.
I'm 46 years old, and spent 11 years on active duty as an armor officer. I love all armor models, but mostly build WW II. I do have a lot of cool refernce pictures and materials from my time in the Army so if anyone needs something from the 82-93 time frame let me know. I served on M60A1's, M60A3's and M1A1's. At the moment I really want to learn how to solder. The potential with the P/E is mind blowing, but so far I have not mastered working with it. :angry: I think being part of this site will be a blast, and hopefully help my building.
Reply With Quote top
Old 06-08-2006, 04:38 AM
vBench

Hi all,

my name is Manuel and i just landed on this planet. Im an 28 years old Austrian illustrator who recently started to get back into modelling after a break of several years. im interested in german ww2 armor, specially the jagdpanzer subject.
At the moment im fighting with my first solder attemepts and still trying to get used to my airbrush.

thanks for your inspiring builds, excuse my poor english...

manuel
Old 07-04-2006, 08:55 AM
vBench

Hello , My name is Roderick Lenz, I joined up a few months ago after a certain dentist of some repute pointed me in the right direction. I'm 23, live in Japan, am married and own my own home and business. I've been building models seriously for about a year now. I enjoy models of all kinds (except gundam, nothing personal, they just annoy me......) I'm glad to say "I'm glad to be here!"
Cheers, Roderick Lenz

Reply With Quote top
Old 07-04-2006, 10:45 AM
vBench

Location: Somewhere near polarbears, reindeers and Santa let loose on Arctic circle..
Hi all!

How did I missed this one? I'm 7th companys 3rd platoons 8th member. My name is Mikko and I live in Oulu, Finland. Perhaps not the most Northern member but definitely not being far from that. I'm 33 years old and having a wife and 8months old little boy.

I build 1/35 and 1/72 scale armour, both allied and axis. I also build and sculpt figures. Sometimes naval vessels and wwI planes.

I joined planet last december but started to hang around here regularly this spring. Got finally digi camera this summer so can show my work at workbench.

Well I'm clad joined this place.

Cheers Mikko