View Single Post
Old 05-14-2007, 03:43 PM
vBench

Send a message via ICQ to sharkmouth Send a message via AIM to sharkmouth Send a message via MSN to sharkmouth Send a message via Yahoo to sharkmouth Send a message via Skype™ to sharkmouth
ROTFLMAO!

James, you, nor anyone else, will see a completed model of mine anytime soon. I made that decision right before I stopped building commissions. As you can see from the casting marks, etcetera, I was getting too carried away and the thought of competitions took away the fun (as did building my models to others' expectations). You have seen models I have worked on...just none are finished.

Here is a promise though. Miguel Jimenez and Adam Wilder offered to come by my home and teach me their methods in my workshop a few days before AMPS East. This is in September. I am hoping they will make it and I plan to video tape it. Plus, you will see me actually finish a model all the way through using the techniques I learn from these masters. Not that I have not learned a LOT from you and Sam and ____ (ALL the guys here).

Regards,

Saúl García
Yesterday is History
Tomorrow is a Mystery
Today is a Gift
It is why it is called The Present!
Reply With Quote top