View Single Post
Old 03-22-2007, 01:37 PM
Alasdair Alasdair is offline
New Member
Join Date: Feb 2007
Posts: 17
Need a isolator primer

The type that you get from Car (Classic) paint shops. Very thin and designed to prevent chemical reactions and "leach thru".

Buzz me on Yahoo if you need help finding the right stuff Sticky. AMPS this year mate ??

Reply With Quote top