View Single Post
Old 03-04-2009, 04:44 AM
Kuba Kuba is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Warsaw
Posts: 110
Dear All,

Yesterday I managed to make a Flamvernichtern. The tube was made by cooper sheet, soldered. The exhaust pipe itself is an aluminium tube cut to proper lenght. The fittings inside is just a styrene strip. I based on real thing photos so there comes three strips inside the tube.
I have just realised, that the upper bracket by the tubes looked different on the vehicle which model I try to make so I will rework it.

If you see any inaccuracies or mistakes, please do not hesitate to point it out.

Best regards,
Reply With Quote top