Thread: Tristar kit
View Single Post
Old 08-24-2008, 10:27 AM
vBench

The wording in English regarding the figure is a mistake. The Japanese text is correct and obviously we can't all be expected to be able to read Japanese. I have however seen the box art with the correct wordings "Figure Not Included" in English. So it could be a batch of kits that went out with the incorrect box.

I couldn't agree more with Alan. I wouldn't return a kit or never buy another kit from the manufacturer for the sake of a missing figure. Are we buying a kit for the figure or the vehicle? I'm sure most people know of other manufacturers who have made even bigger screw-ups.

The price discrepancies are outside the control of manufacturers. Distributers are the one who sets the price that are sold in your countries. Even other manufacturers are not spared. Just compare the prices of Tasca kits in the US and its home market, Japan.

Quote:
Thanks for the information you have posted it will be helpful when I get back home and start on this kit.
Looks like we posted at the same time. Like I mentioned there are some tricky areas (as with most kits) and I would be more than happy to assist. Just give me a shout if you get stuck.

Lawrence

Adrian Cronauer [imitating Walter Cronkite]: I just want to begin by saying to Roosevelt E. Roosevelt, what it is, what it shall be, what it was. The weather out there today is hot and shitty with continued hot and shitty in the afternoon. Tomorrow a chance of continued crappy with a pissy weather front coming down from the north. Basically, it's hotter than a snake's ass in a wagon rut.

Last edited by lquah; 08-24-2008 at 10:30 AM.
Reply With Quote top