PDA

View Full Version : Hello From Scotland.

Deano
02-08-2009, 06:55 AM
Hi fella's,my name is Deano and I am new to the site.I have been modelling for just over a year and a half now with Axis Armour being my main interest.I model in the 1/35 scale with figures and panzers.I have also just started moving on to small dios with a lot of new areas to learn.Anyhoo Im hoping to gain some new modelling buddies as well as the ones I already have.:)

I was going to put some pics of my finished builds on but Im not sure which forum to place them?

Cheers
Deano

Flak
02-08-2009, 07:21 AM
Hi Deano,

Welcome to PA...you may get your own v-bench from gordy :)

gibsonfndr
02-08-2009, 07:30 AM
hiya !

Deano
02-08-2009, 07:48 AM
Thanks for the welcome guy's:thumb::)please excuse my ignorance but what is a vBench?:confused:

Cheers
Deano

camokid
02-08-2009, 09:15 AM
Hey Deano,

a vbench or virtual bench is blog. :thumb: I think you request it here : http://www.kitspy.com/vbench/

If you click on vbench above and to the left of this page, you can then click on someones name to see all of their vbench's. Once you have one of your own you can start a thread of your latest project in that forum below.

It's sort of like a bookmark for anyone who wants to see what your up to,

and welcome to Planet Armor BTW.

Deano
02-08-2009, 10:05 AM
Thanks Ken,good to see ya buddy! I have requested a vBench so I will see what happens.

Cheers
Deano

alanmac
02-08-2009, 06:02 PM
Well hello..:D nice to see you over here.

Glad you found this one. Truly outstanding work here, none of it mine sadly, but please check out Sergiusz's work. I rate his work as some of the best painting and weathering I've ever seen.

Great build of a Stug, outstanding finish.
http://www.planetarmor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5219

A KV2 done superbly that he's stripped off would you believe wanting to do better !! Images a bit mixed up but the content is the important bit
http://www.planetarmor.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4418

and his latest you'll find in the Bench top blog a Panther with Zimmerit.

I should also say that there are so, so many outstanding modellers here as well as Sergio, so I wouldn't want them to feel offended by singling him out, they know who they are, the list is long and their work is what keeps me coming here virtually every day. Go through the posts and discover the gems.

Enjoy

All the best.

Alan

Red_Devil11
02-10-2009, 05:21 PM
Well well well,

Fancy meeting you here. Seems that these guy's will let in any old riff raff LOL.

Peeks

ECLIPSE
02-12-2009, 03:46 AM
Hiya Deano.
Welcome to the Planet. Great bunch here and very very helpful. These guys will take you to another level.
Tell me something, I hadn't been on Mil Mod for a while, what the hell happened?

Cheers from the fire ravaged south east of Australia.
Pete

Tordenskiold
02-12-2009, 11:16 AM
Hi Deano,

Some very skilled mogglers here - I don't post much, but learn a lot.......

Deano
02-12-2009, 01:39 PM
Hi guy's thanks for the warm welcome,a lot of familiar faces:)

Pete lets just say theres a change of managment and a few of us arent happy.But its done now so time to move onto pastures new.

Thanks again

Deano