PDA

View Full Version : Anyone out there watch those poker game shows?

James Tainton
10-03-2004, 12:01 PM
I kinda like the world championship poker game shows- - nice to see the bluffers work :lol:

panzer
10-03-2004, 02:27 PM
Yes and there are three different shows on here in the states,oops forgot the blackjack show.Mrosko

P.S. Quit addicting aren't they

James Tainton
10-03-2004, 02:36 PM
Yes they are- I always try to remember that these winners are the acception not the rule... some people's lives get pretty scewed up with compulsive gambling- still these are fun. Hard to keep track of when the are on though -seems kinds hit and miss. While we're on T.V. and sports? I like boxing and F1 as my choice.

Stuke Sowle
10-03-2004, 05:15 PM
Honestly, I hate this new wave of poker shows....they are interuppting the programming of "real" sports like baseball, football, and basketball! :)

Master bluffers maybe, but I really dislike the fact that they now wear sunglasses and caps, etc. Subtle means to hide their emotions.

It's similiar to me as they new fashion of batters in baseball to "armor up" so that there is no real consequence of them crowding the plate on pitchers. Strip the armor off them and I bet you won't find them diving much anymore after that first fastball buzzes them inside.

Ok, rant over. Sorry. :(